Nowadays, you can find tons of different bonus offers at online casinos. Those offers are given to you to motivate you during your betting journey but also help casinos to attract new customers.
So, in this article, we will give you everything you need to know about one of the most common casino bonuses, cashback. Those offers happen to be very generous and give you either some funds back on your losses or something extra for playing.
A casino cashback bonus is a type of bonus offered by online casinos. You will most often get any of those cashback bonuses if you are a loyal player at casinos. They are also popular as VIP bonus offers. Usually, cashback is based on your net losses for a certain period, daily, monthly, or weekly. But, if you climb to the last VIP stages, you usually get cashback on both your losses and wins.
How do Casino Cashback Bonuses Work?
Cashback bonuses are based on your net losses for a certain period of time unless you reach the final stage of a VIP cashback. In that case, you get cashback on both wins and losses. To activate a cashback promo, you simply have to go to its page and click the “Opt In” button. The other way to do that is by typing a bonus code.
There are different types of cashback bonuses that you may encounter when playing at online casinos.
- VIP Cashback - VIP cashback is the most common cashback bonus that you can find in online casinos. Those offers are given to bettors who are loyal to the casino and wager a certain amount per month. There are different stages that you can go through, and if you reach the final stage, you will get cashback on both wins and losses.
- Cashback Reload Bonuses - Cashback reload offers will apply when you top up your account. The cashback percentage that you will get only applies to the amount you deposited.
- Welcome Cashback Bonuses - Some online casinos will welcome their new players by giving them cashback on their first deposit. This is quite rewarding, as you get some kind of guarantee for the first funds you put in your account.
Like any other type of bonus, cashback comes with its own set of pros and cons.
- Cashback gives you some funds back, based on your losses. That can work perfectly if you are on a losing streak.
- You can try new games without worrying about losing your funds.
- They give you some funds back, so you can expand your bankroll.
- Sometimes cashback promos come with wagering requirements that you must meet within a certain deadline.
- The percentage you get from a cashback offer is usually very low.
- Usually, cashback offers require you to top up your account initially.
If you're interested in taking advantage of cashback bonuses, you can use different tricks to get the most out of them.
- Choose the right casino - Be sure to create an account at a top online casino that offers various cashback bonuses with high percentages.
- Read the terms and conditions - Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of any cashback bonus before you opt-in or use a bonus code.
- Play the right games - Play online casino games that have high RTP, also check if there are any games that don’t count towards the cashback offer you obtained.
- Stick to your budget - Don’t look at cashback offers as a guaranteed win, but stick to your limits.
Cashback bonuses are one of the most popular casino promos that you can find. You can get cashback on both your winnings and losses, depending on the casino you join.
So, we from CasinoRank highly advise you to go for a casino that offers cashback with high percentages. To check that, you simply have to go to the promo page of the casino and read the T&Cs of the cashback promo.